Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wednesday

Wednesday- Cl&J Int + UB Density + MAP Cyclical
A. Standing Press, build to 1RM
B. 50 Strict HSPU’s for time:
C. 20 sets of 5 Unbroken CTB Pull Ups for time: **must be 5 unbroken and must drop after 5
+
Row 30 sec ALL OUT
rest 30 sec
x 4
**i know this is not enough recovery but still go all out

A. 185# - went for 200# but couldn't get it
B. 7:10 - went to singles in the last 10reps. I kinda forgot what my time was so this was my best estimate.
C. 7:51 - I think I could have finished faster but I ripped around the 60rep mark. And it kinda got in my head and rested to long.
D. Done - I was doing around 11-13cal or 164m per. last two sets were tough. Felt like I was pulling as hard as I could but the split wasn't going down. Legs were dead. Ham strings have been really sore all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment